Want to work in the heart of campus? Join the Highsmith Student Union team as a member of our Student Staff! Student Employees play a vital role in the functioning of Highsmith Student Union, providing fun and educational opportunities to the entire UNC Asheville campus, and furthering the development of key technical skills in life. By working in Highsmith, you will be able to…
- Develop leadership skills through the Social Change Model and Wheel
- Gain relevant work experience for post-collegiate application
- Impact your campus and community at large
- Make friends in a fun and exciting environment
- Learn more about UNC Asheville and way makes it so unique
- Develop your transferrable skills for now and the future
- Network with campus leaders and student leaders
- Build your resume through one-of-a-kind opportunities
- Work hard and play hard with the Highsmith team
How to Apply
While Highsmith isn’t always hiring, our application process is seamless and easy for UNCA students to navigate. All applications are posted and fielded through UNC Asheville’s application manager, Handshake. Visit Highsmith Student Union’s Handshake portal to apply for any available positions!
Highsmith Student Union’s larger hiring periods typically occur around November, March and April of every academic year, but positions will open up as student academic schedules shift and change throughout the year. Highsmith seeks to provide as many employment opportunities to students as possible, with an emphasis on creating a place for co-curricular and professional development. Highsmith Student Union is currently accepting applications for the following Student Employee positions:
- Please visit Handshake for the most up to date information.