Highsmith Student Union is the starting point for all events taking place at the university for both internal and external parties. From large-scale event assistance to facility management, our Events & Operations Team is here to support you and your function from beginning to end. In addition to assisting with event space within our physical facility, we are able to provide guidance and support for all campus-wide events and connect you to the right parties and resources to answer all of your questions.
The well-being of UNC Asheville students, faculty, staff, and visitors is of the utmost importance. As members of the UNC Asheville community, we have a shared commitment to take the necessary precautions to avoid spreading COVID-19 while following all recommended health guidelines. All community members and campus visitors are expected to follow UNC Asheville’s Community Expectations. Please take a moment to review our COVID-19 Event Capacity Guidelines.
- If you are a student organization or club registered with our office, please submit your event or meeting details through our online Event Registration Form on UNCA Now.
- Do you need a simple meeting space, tabling spot, or classroom for a meeting? Are you planning a small- or medium-sized event? Please contact your department’s administrative support member (Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, or Executive Assistant) to do so!
- Are you looking to plan a large-scale or uniquely-arranged event on campus? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. If you’d like to advertise your event to students, be sure to also submit your event details through our online Event Registration Form on UNCA Now!
- We would love to host your upcoming event or meeting! Please contact Madison Merrifield, Assistant Director of Reservations, at email@example.com to begin the reserving process. Be sure to include as many details about your event/meeting as possible, including its expected attendance, room style/set-up needs, and your desired date(s) and time(s).
- Please note, we only allow reservations for the current academic semester; exceptions to this rule will be considered on a case-by-case basis.