See your digital message broadcast throughout Highsmith Student Union
Highsmith Student Union digital signage is primarily intended to inform visitors of events and activities on campus. It offers opportunity for UNC Asheville officially recognized student organizations and campus departments to broadcast events or announcements in Highsmith. Events or announcements must be of student interest or student-oriented in nature, and must be open to the public or a broad segment of the campus community.
Broadcast-ready slides should be submitted via email to the Highsmith Marketing Team at email@example.com at least one week prior to broadcast date. Inquiring organizations are responsible for design, production, and timely submission for slides. To prevent signage from becoming visual white noise, and to keep the information fresh, the following timelines will be implemented:
- Content will be broadcast for 14 days prior to or up to event date
- Informal postings not directly associated with an event may be posted for up to two (2) weeks
- Organizations and departments can submit up to three (3) total slides for concurrent rotation
- Events that occur off-campus will not be permitted on the screens
Announcements may not:
- Endorse a political issue or candidate
- Promote or condone behavior that violates University policies and/or values, or local, state, or federal law
- Encourage the sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages or tobacco-related products
- Include commercial advertisements for business, organizations, entities or individuals not associated with the University.
Before submitting your slides, please adapt your advertisement to the format of our screens. You broadcast-ready slide must meet the following specifications:
- Slides are typically displayed for 20 seconds
- Acceptable file formats: JPEG or PNG
- Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher, horizontal orientation
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 72dpi resolution
Highsmith Student Union will make every effort to fulfill requests but provides no guarantee that digital materials submitted will be posted, and reserves the right to limit or exclude submissions.
Contact Highsmith Marketing Team